Accounting Assistant – WEST Inc.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
Business Name: WEST Inc.
Job Location: 415 W. 17th St. #200
Job Summary: The successful candidate will have experience and expertise in accounting rules and practices and will be assisting the department. The Accounting Assistant will work individually and with our Accounting team, support staff, project managers, scientists and biometricians.
Job Type: Full-Time
The Accounting Assistant we are seeking has a great opportunity to help WEST take the next step in our growth as a premier environmental consulting firm. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who possesses:
- This position is high volume and requires a patient, positive person.
- High School Graduate
- Organizational skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and math skills to complete reconciliation tasks
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks accurately while meeting deadlines
- Self-starter with knowledge of business and management principles involved in resource allocation, leadership principles and techniques and coordination of people and resources
- Prior supervisory experience will be considered
- Ability to appear for work on time, sit for long periods of time, follow instructions from managers and accept guidance and constructive criticism
After an offer of employment is made, the candidate must successfully pass a pre- employment background check, drug screening, and a DMV records check that meets WEST’s minimum criteria to operate a motor vehicle on behalf of the company. A valid driver’s license will be required.
WEST provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, genetics, and any protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Further, WEST takes affirmative action to ensure that all individuals are treated fairly, and without discrimination, for recruitment, selection, advancement and every other term and privilege associated with employment.
Benefits (if any):
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Generous paid leave
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Life insurance, LTD and AD&D
- SEP IRA
- Employee owned/Shareholder potential
Start Time: As soon as possible
Apply Online Now
- Prepare a resume and cover letter.
- Select the orange “Apply Now” button.
- Email prepared material to the recipient.
For Businesses With Application Websites:
- Select the apply now button.
Please note: Click the”Apply Now” link above to be taken to the company website.