Dance Instructors – En Avant Dance Studio
Dance misses you! Come back to dance and join our team with a fun part-time hobby job for dancers! En Avant Dance seeks part-time dance instructors for 2021-2022 school year. Interested in all dance styles including Tap, Modern Ballet, Acro Jazz, and Hip Hop. OR if you’ve got a style we didn’t mention and want to suggest something new we’re open to hear it!
- Classes are scheduled beginning between 3:30pm and 9:00pm Monday through Friday and possibly Saturday morning beginning at 9am. Classes run from 45 to 90-minutes. Availability at 3:30pm weekdays is a big plus!
- Teachers must be available every week on at least some weekday evenings by 5:30pm, and for classes scheduled later in the the evening. Depending on education and experience there may only be one or two hours of instruction available per week. Class days and times for the 2021-22 school year are negotiable.
- Hourly rate based on education, training and experience working with students on dance moves and choreography. Depending on education, training and experience multiple class options may be available.
- Opportunities to substitute may also be available beginning January 2021.
Job Title: Dance Instructor
Business Name: En Avant Dance
Job Location: 319 W 18th St.
Job Summary: Instructor
Job Type: Part-Time
- previous dance experience and training
Pay Range: Hourly
Benefits (if any):
Start Time: As soon as possible
Apply Online Now
- Prepare a resume and cover letter.
- Select the orange “Apply Now” button.
- Email prepared material to the recipient.
For Businesses With Application Websites:
- Select the apply now button.
To apply: please send a brief introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.