Discover Downtown Cheyenne
At the Cheyenne Downtown Development Authority (DDA) we take your privacy seriously. We are happy to report we neither store nor use your data.
- Your privacy: DDA is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
- personal information submitted by you on any of DDA applications (the “DDA services”); and
(b) any information automatically retrieved by using a DDA application.
- Collection, use and disclosure of personal information;
- Storage and processing of personal information;
- Links to external websites;
- Data Sharing.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Visitors: You may browse and access information contained on the DDA website and DDA applications without providing personally identifiable information.
- Personal information: The DDA does not collect any personal information from you.
- Location Data: The DDA applications do not use your location services, but do communicate data such as addresses to the mapping application of your choice, which likely uses your location data.
- Mobile Apps: We do not require users to sign in to access app content and we do not store or transmit any personally identifiable data.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Storage and processing: DDA does not store and process your personal information.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- DDA uses a number of third party tools to run the DDA service. These tools may store personal information and/or aggregate data to help us provide the DDA service to you and to communicate with you.
- Users of the DDA applications are subject to each third party’s privacy policies and terms and conditions.
Services we use to manage DDA applications
We use the following services to bring you the DDA application. Information in these services may include non-substantive IP information. If your state has a Right to Be Forgotten law please click here to submit a form to Google Maps to request your data be deleted. For more details, please review the policies pertaining to third-party usage of the following services:
- SimpleView API
- Google Maps API/SDK