Bev is primarily a landscape artist with typical subject matter centering around her love of nature, wildlife & rural nostalgia. She strives to preserve her emotional reaction to the scene
Bev is primarily a landscape artist with typical subject matter centering around her love of nature, wildlife & rural nostalgia. She strives to preserve her emotional reaction to the scene and convey that visual image to the viewer through refinement of composition, nature’s glorious lighting and dramatic expression of mood and atmosphere.Her representational artwork is a blend of impressionism and realism. Intuition and imagination become her artistic tools as she lives ‘her passion’ for painting using Acrylics as her medium.
She has received the following awards:
§ The OK Mozart Award for Creative Expression, Bartlesville ArtFest (2012) & 1st Place (Acrylics) in the “Fall Festival” Show, Thompson Valley Art League (2013)
· In 2016 an Art Piece, “Missouri River Breaks,” was selected by Kerr Center for the Arts, Severn, MD for inclusion in their Chorale Program
Most recently, received through the Cheyenne Artists Guild:
· 1st Place Ribbon at “Fall Festival Show” (2017
· Best of Show & People’s Choice at the “Elements Show” (2018)
· People’s Choice and 2nd Place Awards for the “Love of Red Show ” (2018)
· Best of Show Award at “Spring Show” (2018)
· 2nd Place Ribbons for “Anything Goes Show & “Western Show” (2018)
We will be social distancing and will have a max capacity. Mask are optional at the guild.
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm MST
Cheyenne Artist's Guild
1701 Morrie Avenue