Front Desk, Housekeeping, Laundry @ The Plains Hotel
Manages the day-to-day responsibilities associated with accommodating guests’ arrivals, departures and requirements at the main desk of the establishment.
During the slow time Front Desk staff will Fold Laundry, Prep rooms, and Wash Laundry
Job Title: Front Desk, Housekeeping, Laundry
Business Name: The Plains Hotel
Job Location: 1600 Central Ave
- Greets, registers and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room keys or cards.
- Answers incoming telephone calls.
- Schedules cancels and confirms reservations.
- Transmits and/or receives messages.
- Keeps records of occupied and vacant rooms and guests’ accounts.
- Processes payments.
- Confers with staff members to assist guests as needed.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services and area attractions.
- Handles guest complaints or concerns.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
Pay Range: $14.00/hr
Benefits (if any):
Start Time: As soon as possible
Apply Online Now
For Businesses Without Application Websites:
- Prepare a resume and cover letter.
- Select the orange “Apply Now” button.
- Email prepared material to the recipient.
For Businesses With Application Websites:
- Select the apply now button.
To apply: Apply Online