Front Desk, Housekeeping, Laundry @ The Plains Hotel
Job Title: Front Desk, Housekeeping, Laundry
Business Name: The Plains Hotel
Job Location: 1600 Central Ave
- Greets, registers and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room keys or cards.
- Answers incoming telephone calls.
- Schedules cancels and confirms reservations.
- Transmits and/or receives messages.
- Keeps records of occupied and vacant rooms and guests’ accounts.
- Processes payments.
- Confers with staff members to assist guests as needed.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services and area attractions.
- Handles guest complaints or concerns.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
Pay Range: $14.00/hr
Benefits (if any):
Start Time: As soon as possible
Apply Online Now
- Prepare a resume and cover letter.
- Select the orange “Apply Now” button.
- Email prepared material to the recipient.
For Businesses With Application Websites:
- Select the apply now button.
To apply: Apply Online